Why Key IP
- Highly trained and vetted patent translators
- QA process certified to ISO 9001 standards
- Robust quality control system helps prevent quality issues before translations are delivered
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) certified to ISO 27001
- Save 35-45% on translation costs
- Instant binding quotes increases transparency and takes the guesswork out of the cost of translations
- Translation memory & terminology management savings
- Additional savings due to efficiencies and reduced administrative burden
We Make It Easy
- Powerful, user-friendly IP Platform
- Easy onboarding & training
- 97% client satisfaction score
- Detailed analytics and reporting provided to clients
Who We Are
We Speak Your Language
IP is complex and requires an experienced and knowledgeable patent translation partner to deliver accurate translations on-time and on-budget. That’s why international law firms and Global legal departments worldwide trust Key IP to provide translation solutions to translate for foreign filings and complex litigation. Key IP is the top choice of law firms and in-house legal teams for accurate, time-sensitive legal translations in 100+ languages. Our proprietary workflow and the most qualified and experienced patent translators in the industry
Years in the Business
Of Patents Translated
Wang Lin (Shenzen, China)
I have a Ph.D. in Biological Sciences from Nanjing University and I translate for Key IP.
Jung Kim (Incheon, South Korea)
I have a Ph.D. in Medical Sciences from Hanyang University and I translate for Key IP.
Shuki Nogahara (Nagoya, Japan)
I have a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from Kyushu University and I translate for Key IP.
CERTIFIED QUALITY ASSURANCE
Our Quality Management System (QMS) is certified to the latest ISO 9001, 13485, and 17100 standards, but we’re not resting on our laurels: we’re working tirelessly and continuously to improve our quality processes. Our commitment to quality has helped us achieve the highest quality benchmarks available in the translation services industry. Our rigorously-vetted translators are not only native speakers of the target language, they also possess years of specific subject matter expertise. Additionally, our proprietary Quality Reliability Indicator (QRI) algorithm monitors projects, identifies areas for risk mitigation, and helps prevent quality issues before they happen.